- HS Library Personnel
- HS Library Policies
HS LIBRARY PERSONNEL
|MS. MARY ANN SARENGO
OIC Library & AV Center
|MS. CYNTHIA VALENTON
HS Library Staff
|MS. MA. CECILLA
HS Library Staff
|MR. PAULO LEGASPI
HS AVC Staff
HIGH SCHOOL LIBRARY Policies
The SSAM High School Library/AV Center being an integral part of the institution provides quality and necessary information, seeking skills to meet both educational and recreational needs of the students and faculty.
It aims to support the educational program and to have library empowerment through quality service and information literacy to become self-directed learners, effective communicators and discriminating users of ideas and information.
HOURS OF SERVICE
Monday – Friday 7:00 A.M. – 4:30 P.M.
Saturday 8:30 A.M. – 11:30 A.M.
BORROWING OF BOOKS AND OTHER NON-BOOK MATERIALS
1. Junior high school students (JHS) may borrow six (6) books at a time; three (3) fiction books and three (3) non-fiction books.
2. Senior high school students (SHS) may borrow eight (8) books at a time; four (4) fiction books and four (4) non-fiction books.
3. Fiction and biography books can be checked out for a period of one week subject to renewal if not requested by any class / student.
3. Non-fiction or reference books may be checked out for two (2) days.
4. Books and other materials requested / reserved by teachers for class research are kept at the Circulation Section. During research these materials are for “room use only.”
5. Students with overdue books will be notified; notice slip is given to concerned students in their classroom. A sanction is served to those who have received the 3rd notice.
RETURNING OF BOOKS
Due books are returned to the Circulation Section. In case the book is lost, report immediately and settle your accounts as soon as possible.
To renew, return the books first then ask for renewal and follow the same steps in borrowing.
- Overdue Books:
Fiction (one week) Php 1.00 – each day excluding weekends & holidays.
Non-Fiction Php 2.00 – each day excluding weekends & holidays.
2. Processing Fee of a lost or Php 30.00
1. Computer Print-Out
with illustration Black
Php 10.00 / page
without illustration Php 7.00 / page
POLICIES FOR ALUMNAE
- Alumnae of SSAM are allowed to use the library during Saturday only.
- Forms must be secured from the Guards and to be submitted to the library personnel before entering the library. This serves as library permit.
- Only the library and its materials (books/magazines) are available during their research. All materials are for “room use only.”